Girls do you like men dressed up or in casual wear?

So I got a new suit and I thought I'd see if people thought it looked nice! And I am just curious if I look good in the suit and if girls find that more attractive... Just be honest, I can handle criticism if you think its appropriate to give!!Girls do you like men dressed up or in casual wear?
  • Well dressed men are the best
    Vote A
  • Well dressed are nice, but don't overdo it!
    Vote B
  • Stay classy, so, a healthy mixture of both
    Vote C
  • I lean more towards the casual, normal dressed
    Vote D
  • Just go comfortable... No need to pretend you are rich
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I like men with taste... I’m sorry but I’ve noticed how guys want to be perceived as a “man” but then they dress up and behave like high school kids. Personally I appreciate a man that wears a nice one button cut lapel suit, white cufflink shirt, good quality cufflinks, a nice silky handkerchief paired with the tie, patent leather belt and pointy patent leather shoes, and a nice watch... that my dear friend looks classy!😍

0|1
    0|0
    • For what? To work on their car?
      I hear ya, but it's based on the occasion or situation. Check out my reply to asker.

• @Browneye57 It’s just logic, no man will be walking his dog or walking at the beach wearing a suit! You ask for what? I tell you, to show you got some taste, personality and character (is not even about class,... is about taste, confidence and maturity)... is not mandatory but is nice to see a man wearing a nice suit with confidence (just like is nice for men to see a woman wearing a nice dress). I understand if that’s not your first fashion choice, but I’m sure there is men out there who actually enjoy wearing a suit everyday without having a formal occasion, my father is one of them and my brother too...

• Both, i don't want a guy that is always in fli flops, regardless of were he is going nor do i want a guy who always dresses like he is going to a wedding

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wear something that's appropriate for the environment. Suits don't look very good at the beach. I mean that's obvious, but it holds for milder scenarios too.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Generally, I like men in casual wear. If you like wearing things that are a bit classier though, go for it, nobody's going to complain. It does look nice on you

0|1
    0|0
  • I found i get more attention from girls when i dress smart and dress up. If i wear a suit its like.. boom! ... so i just super smart casual most days and it makes my self esteem rise a little

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the suit and I think it suits (pun intended 😂) you well. However, I prefer a more casual look for everyday wear. No need to fancy it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look great actually it suits you. Well selected

0|2
    0|0
  • Women unconsciously practice hypergamy, looking for mate's social-economic status is one or two notches above theirs.

Clothing selection is one way to display a higher social-economic status.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

The only word I disagree with is "unconsciously."

(By the way I think you meant SUBconsciously.)

• You look pretty damn great in a suit😊 Honestly every man looks better while wearing a suit, I don't know why tbh😂

0|1
    0|0
  • the guys dressed formal they look so lovely. But it's not something for used every day, that's not necessary. Just import you feel comfortable and you like what you use

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are drawn to a man that is a step up from the rest. So just dress a point or two up for any occasion - you'll stand out from the crowd.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like formals when it suits the situation, same with casual

0|1
    0|0
  • They do look good in the formals, not gonna lie. With a tie and sleeves folded up 😍

0|2
    0|0
  • Casual, normal dressed. For me, he's more approachable and laid back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly like the well dressed type of casual without going full preppy

0|1
    0|0
  • Both depends on the occasion

0|2
    0|0
  • I selected C... casual classy

0|2
    0|0
  • The suit looks good on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well dressed men are the best

0|2
    0|0
  • No clothes

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on mood and occasion

0|1
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate dressing up

unless its absoutley nessecary

0|0
    0|0
  • I think dressed up looks best

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't pretend like something you're not. if you're not a suit wearer, don't do it. especially if you're not a business man with lots of money. you'll attract the wrong type of women

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, really. Pretty sweet suit though, it looks good on you

0|1
    0|0
  • You are handsome i would like you in any style 💓

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes