Girls do you like men dressed up or in casual wear?

So I got a new suit and I thought I'd see if people thought it looked nice! And I am just curious if I look good in the suit and if girls find that more attractive... Just be honest, I can handle criticism if you think its appropriate to give!!Girls do you like men dressed up or in casual wear?
  • Well dressed men are the best
  • Well dressed are nice, but don't overdo it!
  • Stay classy, so, a healthy mixture of both
    Vote C
  • I lean more towards the casual, normal dressed
    Vote D
  • Just go comfortable... No need to pretend you are rich
    Vote E

199

Most Helpful Girls

• I like men with taste... I’m sorry but I’ve noticed how guys want to be perceived as a “man” but then they dress up and behave like high school kids. Personally I appreciate a man that wears a nice one button cut lapel suit, white cufflink shirt, good quality cufflinks, a nice silky handkerchief paired with the tie, patent leather belt and pointy patent leather shoes, and a nice watch... that my dear friend looks classy!😍

• For what? To work on their car?
      I hear ya, but it's based on the occasion or situation. Check out my reply to asker.

• @Browneye57 It’s just logic, no man will be walking his dog or walking at the beach wearing a suit! You ask for what? I tell you, to show you got some taste, personality and character (is not even about class,... is about taste, confidence and maturity)... is not mandatory but is nice to see a man wearing a nice suit with confidence (just like is nice for men to see a woman wearing a nice dress). I understand if that’s not your first fashion choice, but I’m sure there is men out there who actually enjoy wearing a suit everyday without having a formal occasion, my father is one of them and my brother too...

• Both, i don't want a guy that is always in fli flops, regardless of were he is going nor do i want a guy who always dresses like he is going to a wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wear something that's appropriate for the environment. Suits don't look very good at the beach. I mean that's obvious, but it holds for milder scenarios too.