Should I get plastic surgery?

OK so I have a really big nose and I'm torn between loving it or hating it. It's really big and fat, I feel it makes me stand out, and people used to make fun of me for it. Now as a grown up they tell me I have an exotic look, but grown ups always lie... I know I'm beautiful but sometimes when I look at my pictures I don't look how I want to look because of my nose. It really is ugly from some angles so sometimes I think if I were to get plastic surgery I would keep it big but somehow fix it to where it looks nicer. I don't want a small nose because then it wouldn't be me, but I'm scared about what people might think if they notice that I got it fixed. So anyone experience anything similar that can give me advice?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what people will think? If getting this plastic surgery will make happy then go for it. Make sure it's what YOU want though, don't get talked into anything.

• 'if getting plastic surgery will make you happy then go for it' enough of this if it makes you happy do it bullshit philosophy, nosejobs are very finicky and you can end up with something far worse than what you had. Terrible advice