Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Average
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Now then. Do you think it's narcissistic to call yourself average or when you hear someone calling themselves average?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope no one called you average, because you are cute. I try not to be average or basic in any way so it would be an insult to me personally.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't care if i get called average lol. That just makes me more human. Thank by the way 😘

• You’re welcome and “average” people tend to have better relationships. I might be too much of a diva for one.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it makes me ask what the fuck is average?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's better than being called butt ugly :(

4|3
    0|0
  • Of course not, nobody is going to be the best at everything and a lot of these things are subjective. A maths test has a clear right or wrong result so you can be clearly rated. But a work of art you created? Your appearance? It's in the eye of the beholder so it's always subjective. In some areas being above average isn't a good thing anyway

0|1
    0|1
  • If i did average at something ok but im super competitive and usually do above average to exceptional at almost everything so yeah id be put off but not offended. I would think you're an idiot for not realizing it and quit wasting time being your friend or dating you or whatever and hang out with someone who appreciates me.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it’s my personality they think is average it’s kind of disappointing to me as an individual mainly bc I like to laugh & make others laugh but if it’s my looks ahh screw it we all get saggy and old. Looks fade but personality that shits forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it wouldn't mean anything to me as I don't care about the opinions of others. I have been called above average several times and I attract, so I know I'm not tho. Personality wise, I've been through too much to be considered average. I wouldn't take it seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was told I'm "not that pretty" once by a man which I was offended. Normally, no one says I'm average. It depends on how people see me anyways. I think it's narcissistic if you think you're above average (no matter it's true or not), keeping bragging about that or posting selfies 10 times a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I know that everyone had different likes and dislikes. I wouldn't get offended by it but simply shrug it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, it's the truth and I know it so I'm fine with being called average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I don't care. Lol I think I described myself to an uber driver as a fat lady with a giant green coat.. lol he laughed hahaha And found me spot on! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Reminds me of one of my favorite movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgU71nWCNeY

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not exactly what I’d like to hear but it’s better than being called below average

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been called ugly, by someone in middle school.. upset me the first time I heard it (even though the person that said it to me was ugly too). But I do consider myself average, and I'm open about it and don't care what others think now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Offend me so hard but I don't explode in anger but I don't like to feel like anyone else anyway regardless that I know that there are a lot of better people than me

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, but it does tell me that I can improve.

0|1
    0|0
  • tbh yes. I dont like to be average. I like to be at least diffrent. Im not better, im not worst. Im just ME

0|1
    0|0
  • Does being called average offend you?

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes... I strive for perfection. Anything below... Is unacceptable.
    Only perfection... Is acceptable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Average people would be offended. Im not average by any means hell im lower then average. Thats why i dont show up on women's radars for "I should be interested in him" or could be interested for that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being average means everything is made for you. Clothes, electronics, experiences and so much more. Firms go after the average person firsr

0|0
    0|0
  • People only call me "Skinny". I feel offended even though it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I know I'm ugly and if some calls me average they have very low standards (which is bad) or they're lying to me (which is a lot worse).😤

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I'm a glass-half-full kind of person, So I'd just be happy I don't suck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm objectively not the average person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aren't most people average though?

2|2
    0|1
    • Yes. Being called average just makes anyone more human.

• Yep, that's what I was thinking. You can empathise with people more if you are just like them.

• I would be upset, but I wouldn’t really be able to counter it

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope but being called ugly doesn't offend me either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing about me is average. Probably mostly in bad ways but it is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't offend me, but it would make me go home and think about it later like "huh, average."

0|0
    0|0
  • nope can't say it bothers me you can always improve from that state : )

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be just awful knowing that I'm not even close to that on all levels

1|0
    2|0
  • Yes, because I try to look worse than average.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be offended... Just worried about my chances with women...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm average then I'm average why should I be offended by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be glad to be called average lol, i need a paper bag most days

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take "average of the sexiest guys around" anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind anybody calling me average, i know what i am

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless my payment is contingent upon it, I don't care what others think of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, averageness is something I aspire to. Statistically average is better than half of you losers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes the fact you would lie to my face despite clear evidence would offend me

0|0
    0|0
  • Still better than being called ugly

1|2
    1|0
  • 90+% of us are average. So?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what about me is called average

1|2
    0|0
  • Naww

0|1
    0|0
  • Average is an improvement for me 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe a little offended but i'd be okay with it.

0|1
    0|0
    • update: it depends on if they are actually average or just being honest with themselves.

• Average

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont care what people think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. I am average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would never settle for being average

3|0
    1|3