Girls, do you have long hair?

I personally love long hair, it's extremely sexy and very feminine.Girls, do you have long hair?
  • Yes, I have long hair
  • No, I have short hair
  • Watch results
    Vote C

105

Most Helpful Girls

• My hair is almost to my elbows now, but I think I might cut it short.
    Thin and rare hair does not look good while long. Guys only want dense hair - well I'm genetically unable to have it, if you want me to wear hair extensions then fucking buy me some because I can't afford them.

• Yes, it reaches my ass. I get comments on it all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what we've been trying to tell women, yet, many are cutting it short, just to piss us off

• It never looks good

• Some are cutting it short because their hair are thin. Thin hair DON'T look good while long, because they look like the women is half bad