Girls, do you have long hair?

I personally love long hair, it's extremely sexy and very feminine.Girls, do you have long hair?
  • Yes, I have long hair
    Vote A
  • No, I have short hair
    Vote B
  • Watch results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My hair is almost to my elbows now, but I think I might cut it short.
    Thin and rare hair does not look good while long. Guys only want dense hair - well I'm genetically unable to have it, if you want me to wear hair extensions then fucking buy me some because I can't afford them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it reaches my ass. I get comments on it all the time.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what we've been trying to tell women, yet, many are cutting it short, just to piss us off

0|0
    0|0
    • It never looks good

• Some are cutting it short because their hair are thin. Thin hair DON'T look good while long, because they look like the women is half bad

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Question is addressed to girls but I have to respond. Long hair have sexual beauty for many. My wife has long hair, it has exotic and sensual feelings when it is spread on boob, on my face when she mounts me and also when cover her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. My hair is just pass my shoulders now.. it use to reach down to my lower back, but it was a hassle to maintain and really unhealthy at that point i needed to chop some off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just below my shoulders so I guess it’s like a normal length. My boyfriend however, does have very long hair 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say my hair is pretty long, goes down to my mid-back

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hair that comes midway down my back.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and I don’t care

0|0
    0|3
  • It reaches the top of my hips.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's pretty long!

• @BlueWalker indeed, it measures to just over 2 feet.

• Wow. I used to have thick, long blonde hair that was about 20 inches long when I was about 15/16... that is, before I shaved it all off. lol But that was back in the 90s and the "grunge" days. 😂

• Not really long. Down to my elbows. Its a pain

0|0
    0|0
    • That's hot!

• why is it a pain?

• Cause it always gets tangled or pulled and people's or me lay on it and it uses a ton of shampoo and it blows in ny face and gets caught in zippers

• Nice click bait!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what the pic has to do with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with longer hair. The short hair style looks off putting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s down to the bottom of my hips but I need to get a cut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes