- To appear physically attractive or socially acceptable. Wearing a bra is annoying and uncomfortable
- To appear physically attractive or socially acceptable. But wearing a bra doesn't bother me
- To appear physically attractive or socially acceptable. But I like wearing a bra
- I don't wear bras & it's noticeable
- I don't wear bras but it's unnoticeable
Why do you wear a bra?
What Girls & Guys Said1510
So people can stop ogling at my nipples lol or else I won't. I like my girls free
Because it's physically painful to move without one. If I'm chilling around doing nothing though, I dont wear one. Anymore more than that, I have to.
Because if I'm going up or down stairs, running, jogging, etc, I don't wanna get tit-lash lol
I have Variegated Sports Bras so the Straps are NOT.. LAX. lolxx
I'll have horrible chest pain and even worse back pain if I don't.
Comfort and support.
Because my fiancé makes me.
Purely for comfort and support.
Because society wants me in a bra for some reason.
So she won't knock herself out.
It surely isn't for the comfort.
I don’t. I find them very restrictive
Because I'm told I should.
Support them so they won't become saggy. Bras are needed. They make shirts fit better. I wear them 24/7. Stops guys from staring at my boobies as much
A and B
Comfort and support. I prefer not to be "bouncing around" or have people staring at my chest, lol.
Bras don't really bother me so it's not a big deal wearing them.
Women don't realise how much men want to fuck them when they wear bras
Women wear bras cause most men don’t like their women’s boobs down to their belly buttons
Because it’s comfortable
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.