Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school?

Now this is NOT supposed to be a question that bashes on women or anything like that...

But quite frankly, it's kind of distracting to see at school, girls wearing the same type of clothes they would wear to the beach. Just as much leg.

I personally live in Florida, but still... the school has AC.

It's kind of distracting to see girls showing so much bare leg... I have to constantly remind myself not to look down.

Guy shorts are usually knee-length, like this:
Just on top of his knees...
Just on top of his knees...
But the ones for girls... at MOST, they are mid-thigh like this, but often even shorter.
WAY above the knees, still...
WAY above the knees, still...
And even that's way too short and distracting if you ask me... guys barely show their knees, while girls show THAT much skin? Not exactly fair game.
  • Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school?Yes.
    Vote A
  • Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school?No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Wearing shorts and a bikini is not the same. If you can't contol yourself thats on you. You can't expect people to change for you
    Like oh no. My thigh. How... distracting?

2|2
    0|0
    • I mean it's just a lot of bare skin.

Guys barely show their knees...

Plus, doesn't it feel kind of awkward to have bare thighs on public seats, or to feel sunlight or wind on your thighs?

• Show All
    • Like dont get me wrong some shorts aren't appropriate and all

• Yeah... especially the butt cheek ones.

But the ones that only show off the legs are fine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I used to dress similarly to this Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school? in school just like most girls did.

0|2
    0|0
    • Really, hm?

You ladies sure show A LOT of leg...

But to each their own.

• If you can’t keep your dick in your pants that’s your problem, girls shouldn’t have to change the way they dress just because guys can’t control themselves.

4|1
    0|2
    • You're right... I just sort of have a thigh fetish. :(

• not trying to kink shame anyone here but your fetish is less important than the education of someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

• You're right...

Plus, you girls gotta keep cool somehow...

And girl shorts are just shorter than guy shorts...

I guess I just gotta deal with it.

• We should be definitely be able to to. I live in California and the weather can get a bit too hot. And just because there are guys like you who have no self control that doesn't mean every guy thinks like you. Just get over it honestly it's just waste of time to be thinking about things you dont agree with. If they get in trouble it's there problem not yours

1|1
    0|0
    • I mean... yeah, you are completely right. I can't argue.

It's not worth to think about, and if they get in trouble it's their problem anyways.

• If it bothers you a lot, as yourself why? And ask yourself is it worth being bothered by?

• I just kind of have a leg fetish and find bare thighs distracting...

But I guess it's not worth being bothered by.

• Studies show that boy and girls learn best if they are taught in different class rooms, with only one gender. This is especially true of boys. And part of this reason may be that girl's are distracting to guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • Makes sense...

Some guys may not like it, but it's true, lol.

• If knees and thighs distract you that much, you should just go to an all boys school.

0|1
    0|0
    • The knees not so much, but the thighs yes...

• why are you a pervert? unless they're showing their ass, look somewhere else. are we supposed to wear garbage bags to prevent from triggering your desire? maybe that'd show too much too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah well I might find really nice biceps on a cute guy with a tee shirt on distracting. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stare or complain about it and try to get him dress coded lol

0|2
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me one bit but I don't ware that kind of thing I'm extremely self-conscious I won't even ware a tank top my shorts have to be around my knees but most of the time I just ware jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there should be a extent.. to avoid any unwanted attention. Like booty shorts? Hell no! But the shirts depicted in this picture are fine!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah ofc, those shorts aren't even that bad... They´re quite long and odd in my opinion :D

0|1
    0|0
  • if you are distracted by women wearing clothes it says more about you than them...

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t look if it’s so “distracting”

1|1
    0|0
  • sounds like a You problem not the girl

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes of course

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as it's not slutty look

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a things. There's a difference between a bikini and shorts. Most women shorts are designed to be short, it's what in style. We shouldn't have to roast cause brands don't make our shorts longer

0|1
    0|0
    • It's just thighs**

• Show All
    • It's 90 degrees out, are you more comfortable in shorts or long jeans? No, we grow up wearing dresses and skirts, it's normal

• Definitely shorts...

Ah, so you're used to it...

Sorry for coming off as weird. I'm just kind of a prude when it comes to bare skin. But that shouldn't be passed onto innocent girls.

• Just because guys like you have shitty self control, doesn’t mean girls should be punished for it. Get over it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes