Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school?

Now this is NOT supposed to be a question that bashes on women or anything like that...

But quite frankly, it's kind of distracting to see at school, girls wearing the same type of clothes they would wear to the beach. Just as much leg.

I personally live in Florida, but still... the school has AC.

It's kind of distracting to see girls showing so much bare leg... I have to constantly remind myself not to look down.

Guy shorts are usually knee-length, like this:
Just on top of his knees...
Just on top of his knees...
But the ones for girls... at MOST, they are mid-thigh like this, but often even shorter.
WAY above the knees, still...
WAY above the knees, still...
And even that's way too short and distracting if you ask me... guys barely show their knees, while girls show THAT much skin? Not exactly fair game.
  • Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school?Yes.
  • Do you think girls should be allowed to wear shorts to school?No.

153

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Wearing shorts and a bikini is not the same. If you can't contol yourself thats on you. You can't expect people to change for you
    Like oh no. My thigh. How... distracting?

• I mean it's just a lot of bare skin.

Guys barely show their knees...

Plus, doesn't it feel kind of awkward to have bare thighs on public seats, or to feel sunlight or wind on your thighs?

• Like dont get me wrong some shorts aren't appropriate and all

• Yeah... especially the butt cheek ones.

But the ones that only show off the legs are fine.