Do you think facial/body hair on woman is "gross"?

Do you think facial/body hair on a woman is
Do you think facial/body hair on a woman is "gross"?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't care
    Vote C
  • Other/comment
    Vote D
4d
My vote is C.

4330

4330
  • only if it's out of control and unhygienic.

• Disappointed in the guys who said it was gross.

It shouldn’t be. You should hold yourself to the same standards.

So if you think it’s gross then you better be shaving/waxing yourselves as well.

Same goes the other way.

• "Gross" is a pretty strong word to describe a woman's body hair. "Unattractive" might be more suitable. As for me, I prefer to see all my body hair completely eliminated. Other women don't care about shaving or waxing their body hair and that choice should be respected as well.

• Personally I don’t like body hair on myself, I’m always shaved nearly everywhere. If it’s winter and I’m wearing jeans well I don’t care about my legs. But I’m also single there’s that 😂 i think it’s natural though and I won’t ask my partner to trim/shave I don’t mind hair on a guy

• No, since humans are mammals, it's what nature gave us. Most women don't have noticeable facial hair, unless she naturally has dark hair, but it's usually manageable. It only becomes unmanageable or coarse like mens if there's a hormonal imbalance going on.

• If someone wants to be hairy then so be it. We all grow hair. I mean, I shave but I also like shaving but that is just me. Whether a woman does or doesn’t isn’t my business nor is it my business to judge her for being her.

• Body hair is normal. Facial hair, meaning what? Eyebrows? Eyelashes? Without those would be more 'gross' than with lol

• 5d

fa·cial hair

noun

noun: facial hair

a growth of hair on a person's chin, cheeks, or upper lip.

• 5d

@Syrian_survivor lol if they are that small that they need a flashlight to be observed it's not even close to being gross.

• 5d

Well I'd imagine they would feel weird when you kiss a girl xD
      And I said flashlight to see them more clearly, they're still there and they can be felt with finger tips x)

• I don't see how body hair is gross.. Do people not realize that hair on your legs and arms are there to protect u from different infections that can be caused by insects.. Like seriously🙄 its so unrealistic to find it gross.

And the more u shave the longer and thicker the hair becomes anyways so to me is doesn't nake much sense to shave in certain areas like my legs. If someone has an issue with the hair on my legs thennnnn... i don't really care😂😂

• 4d

I'm not saying you should shave if you don't want to be you do know that whole thing about shaving hair makes it longer and thicker is a myth any dermatologist will clear up for you. We also live in the modern world so hair to stop insects isn't really something we need any more.

• Men saying women should be hairless everywhere,(even down there) is stupid. Cos they have hair themselves. But I shave for my own purposes. Being smooth and soft is a nice sensation.

• 4d

It's not gross. Men know we women have hair. We shave it for our own reasons.

• 4d

well women have curves but they don't want their partners to have curves how do you explain that?

• Why is it gross for women to be hairy while it isn't for men? 🤔

• 4d

That’s the right question. But don’t forget there are double standards for men too.

One of them is height. For instance, why is it okay for women to be short but not men?

Etc. I’m not saying all people agree on these only that they are cultural norms today.

• 4d

Okay, LOL
      Usually only hairy women support female body hair

• 4d

I guess I'm the exception that strengthens the rule. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I don't care what other people say, I like my legs smooth. I don't like looking down and seeing a foot of hair

• Personally, I'm just lazy and don't shave most things unless I have a reason to. The guy I'm seeing doesn't seem to care much

• I will be giving my opinion on both male and female body hair. Now first things first, I am not bringing in facial hair in this (because I am biased on it) "debate". But regarding body hair, I don't necessarily think it's "gross" cause it's natural (it goes for both men and women). But I cut mine regularly and I would encourage my partner to cut her's too.

• 4d

Finally some common sense from a guy. I shave most of my hair too, but if i stopped shsving i wouldn't like someone telling me it's gross, especially someone hairy. I think it is a double standard.

• 4d

Thank you. And yeah whatever suits you. At the end of the day, I am not your boyfriend so I could care less if you shave or not.

• 4d

I was speaking in general.

• I'm not a fan of body hair in general, but I do think it looks better on guys than girls.

A lot on a girl sounds kind of gross, like at least keep it really short by trimming it or something.

• 3d

Part of the reason why it can be considered unattractive, is because it's not considered feminine. People can do what they want to their own bodies, but if you do something out of the ordinary for your gender, then don't complain about people being turned off by it, because we all like different things and are allowed to, like I'm sorry a lot of guys probably wouldn't date a buffalo and neither would a lot of women, why, because it's not attractive to them and attraction is important and I personally, as well as other guys, would prefer to date a woman who's feminine. It's not wrong to have a personal preference and no one should apologize for having one, regardless of how butthurt people get, which seems to be a bit evident, based off of the downvotes some answers have gotten.

• Voted C. I don't think it's gross, but I don't think it's attractive either. Kinda just one of those neutral things that I don't put much thought into.

• I love having a natural look, but for me body hair is not pleasant to look and to have on me, so i shave.

• I feel gross being hairy, so there's that. I know my man is okay with trimmed etc, not many want to see a full on jungle on women though. Just how it is.

• When a woman is growing a duster mustache or a beard, then it’s gross. Some cultures and faiths don’t believe in hair removal. I have to wonder why they don’t feel self conscious about it?

• If you mean peach fuzz, then no, it's completely normal.
    I personally dislike my body hair but I consider it strange when someone says women should shave their arms and such especially if it's dark.

• No. I don’t agree that body hair is gross. If women were supposed to be hairless, nature would have made it that way.

• Body hair not so much but depending on how much. Arms, arm pit and legs is on. Vagina hair is ok but not if there are stray hair like small patches that outside the "feald" if you know what I mean, small trims is good. Facial hair is not a thing I would like to see, no on the mustache, no on the unibrow, but a bushy eyebrow is fine.

• Funny how most men voted "Yes". No, of course body hair isn't gross. It's just hair and it is there for a reason, hygiene is a completely different thing. Showering is DIFFERENT from being unclean or unhygienic.

• Yes it's gross if it's on her face or overabundant on her arms and legs. Especially dark hair. Which funny enough, I prefer brunettes just not with body hair.

• I don't think it's gross, it just makes her look a bit less feminine.

• No I don’t think it’s gross and wouldn’t be turned off by it

• I would not love or even like a mustache, soul patch, goatee or a beard on a women. I do not care if women have hairy legs, arms, chest, belly/abs, armpits, ass, pussy. If all of that was as hairy as I am I would not ask her to remove it.

• Yes. Body hair on a chick = swamp donkey feminazi, and facial hair on a woman is most likely the result of some extreme hormonal imbalances that I don't want to know the origin of.

• I don’t want to be dating Grizzly Adams, but if she skips shaving her legs once in a while I have no issue with that.

• No. It's natural. I don't find body hair on men gross so why one women?

• I don't think it's "gross" necessarily but too much of it is a turn off for sure, yeah.

• It's not gross as long as it is kept clean and not very long. If I could keep my own body hair shorter I would but it would take a few hours a week 😂

• I wouldn't want to date a woman that has a beard but anywhere else is fine.

• Obviously nobody wants a beard on a woman or ass hair

• look i get it girls have hair like guys and i understand but i dont wanna see a girl let it go out of control kinda bad it looks bad and shows they dont care about their hygiene

• No. I am not a fan of it, but it isn't a turn off for me

• I don't think it's gross, it's natural, but it isn't attractive to me.

• Sometimes if it's a lot. But just a little hair is fine.

• If women suppose to shave then men should shave too. I shave my facial hair.

• Its only natural it shouldn't be gross

• 5d

Vomit is natural when you're sick. Natural can be quite gross.

• 4d

Vomitting isn't really gross. Its just a body reaction. People don't HAVE to vomit tho. Most of the time if ur have food poisoning ur body is trying to protect itself and therefore it throws it up. But u like she said u can't compare hairy legs to vomit...

• 4d

@LuvAsh exactly thank you for that clarification 😂

• I love hairy pussy and even a little in the armpits but the mono brow is got to go!

• Women werent born hairless lol...

• No...

• Nope why?

• Not at all. Body/facial hair is natural.

• I don't want to walk around looking like chewbacca

• No that's not gross.

• Yes and that is why I shave

• No. It grew there so

• I kinda like women with hair on body

• Facial YES
    Body hair, I don't mind

Show More
23