Anyone else find androgyny interesting?

As in kind of cool that someone can look like both or either gender whenever they want to?

Does anyone else find androgyny interesting?

816

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it can be mind blowing and fascinating. I likes to see androgynous pictures of professional models and it's quite entertaining to watch. The pictures often has a nice aesthetic on it. Things I usually finds unattractive looks pleasing to the eyes on the pictures.

I would however not date cross dressers, drags or people who doesn't look cis-gender. I prefer dating people dressing more traditionally and looking more like their own gender. It's confusing when men doesn't look like men and women doesn't look like women. I support people's freedom to dress the way they likes to and no one can choose what they look like in their faces.

I thinks both Goan Fragoso, John Maclean, Veit Alex and Alex Wetter are good androgynous models.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Life is pretty cool once you start thinking outside the conceptual cage!