Anyone else find androgyny interesting?

As in kind of cool that someone can look like both or either gender whenever they want to?

Does anyone else find androgyny interesting?
Does anyone else find androgyny interesting?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it can be mind blowing and fascinating. I likes to see androgynous pictures of professional models and it's quite entertaining to watch. The pictures often has a nice aesthetic on it. Things I usually finds unattractive looks pleasing to the eyes on the pictures.

I would however not date cross dressers, drags or people who doesn't look cis-gender. I prefer dating people dressing more traditionally and looking more like their own gender. It's confusing when men doesn't look like men and women doesn't look like women. I support people's freedom to dress the way they likes to and no one can choose what they look like in their faces.

I thinks both Goan Fragoso, John Maclean, Veit Alex and Alex Wetter are good androgynous models.

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Life is pretty cool once you start thinking outside the conceptual cage!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sometimes androgynous people are the best looking. They're interesting.

I think this is the way of the future, as people come to embody both male and female characteristics in a more balanced manner. Most people are kind of trapped in a singular way of looking at a world, and polarities.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Sadly I got a disgusting opinion on this question of someone who thinks that way, and even the ones who disagreed still didn't say anything too bad.
      I personally have both female and male features, but I do not find it to be a bad thing. At the end of the day that's how i was born.

• ABSOLUTELY. I actually often self identify in this manner.

Simply because I don’t always try to conform to gender roles outside my natural tendencies. I just never cared.

1|0
    0|1
    • 6d

That's good that you never cared to conform. Honestly I respect that about a person.

• No just very, very weird. by the way you can tell thats a girl by the shoulders.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Okay. To each their own I guess.
      I didn't include the photo GaG did. And androgyny doesn't mean looking fully male , rather having features that are both male and female

• 6d

Whatever, it's really not my thing so I should just stay out of this. I dunno, something about the male and female thing just kinda falls into an uncanny valley type of thing. No hate though.

• No not really. I mean I guess it's interesting by definition because I was curious about what the difference was between them and "gender neutral" people. I found that gender neutral people should just accept that they are androgynous and not actually a different gender. And for the record, I don't have an issue with people being or looking androgynous or ambiguous. I like tomorrow boys, and this is just an extreme version of tomboyish aesthetic, though taken to an extreme I'm a little unconformable with.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Finally a neutral and respectful perspective. You do not agree with it completely but did not say something disgusting like the other 2 users.
      I appreciate your opinion.

• Show All
    • 6d

I think y'all ladies took that one guys comment way too seriously. Y'all are triggered as fuck and need to call down. He made a joke about his boner being confused and y'all flipped out. Not cool.

• 6d

I didn't really flip out. I just told him people do not usually dress for the convenience of his boner.

• Yeah sometimes I dress a bit androgynous (my hair is long though so I always still look feminine)

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

My hair is the same length as yours. I think your hair is medium length tho , long is like to the mid back or waist level

• 6d

Okay, ‘medium length’ in my country is usually around collarbone length. Maybe that’s a cultural difference

• 6d

Oh wow. Yeah maybe. In my family all the women have or used to have hair all the way down to their mid back or hip. So I never considered mine long

• I do not. Males should look like males, and females should look like females. Nuff said.

1|2
    0|0
    • 6d

Well too bad I was born with masculine features and I can't do anything about them 🤷‍♀️

• 6d

Fine. Can't be helped. But as you know there are males who try to look like females and females who try to look like males (e. g.{?} Jenner). It's these I was talking about

• Gender neutrality, androgyny, transgenderism, baphomet goat god, satanism. Good times ahead.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Yes , good times :) . At least with androgyny , I cannot control it.

• I think its weird. I want to be able to know what im looking at wothout second guessing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I find it kinda wired it just feels kinda unnatural too me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Some people naturally look that way tho

• No it frustrates my boner

1|1
    4|0
  • Nah, I’m good—prefer to stay XX.

1|0
    0|0
  • To Eachs own. It’s their own life so go crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • no opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahahahaha noooo

1|0
    0|0
  • He's cute I'll give em that

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do find them interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait that's not a weird hipster manikin?

1|0
    0|0
  • too weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. If you can pass for the opposite gender, you are probably not the best example of your own.

0|0
    1|0
    • 6d

I can pass as both

• 6d

well you got your answer

• I wish I looked androgynous, but I'm way too chubby to pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Believe me I have a little stomach and boobs. But tricks with clothes can hide them just fine. And I am trying to lose even more weight to pull it off effortlessly

Recommended myTakes