Are hand tattoos a bad idea?

1815

1815
  • I am not opposed to them, but they are a bit of a flip of a coin for me. Some can look attractive and others can look grotesque. I think it has more to do with subject matter, pattern, colour, coverage and placement. It's hard to quantify, but when it's good it's good and when it's bad, it's bad.

• 6d

However, one of the downsides of them is that since they are so prominently exposed, they are prone to fading much faster though.

• Depends on your job I guess. But if you're 18 you're an absolute idiot getting a hand tattoo. Wait till you're settled with a stable job you want the rest of your life, that have no tattoo regulations.

• They once were
    But now it seems like it’s the fast track to get girls
    The more skinny lean, the more useless body tats you have the more pussy you get 😂

And if you look half stoned all day, even better

• Tattoos are a bad idea, which means that tattoos that are always visible is an even worse idea.

The chances of ever getting a professional job with visible tattoos is very small - they make some people uncomfortable and they don't look professional. Is it worth disqualifying yourself from the vast majority of the best paying careers? For life?

The thing about tattoos is that they last forever, but the ideas that you have today will likely be vastly different in 5 or 10 years. Just because you don't regret something immediately doesn't mean that you never will.

• I wouldn't say it is a bad idea since that's not for me to judge. But, I don't think they look good lol huge turn off

• hm it depends, you have to consider the fact that they usually fade within a few months- a year, you have to keep getting them touched up. Also on the tattoo pain chart they are one of the most discomforting places to receive a tattoo.

But in my opinion i find them extremely attractive.

• Tattoos don't look good in general. I like people who have a clean body with no tattoos

• 5d

Actually, if a girl were to get tattoos, it would be a dealbreaker for me.

• yes. they hurt a lot and will fade much more rapidly than tattoos on other parts of the body.

• no not really, as long as the tattoo has some type of meaning to you.

• I think is it a bad idea for the only reasons you can't hide them most of the times and it can be bad for getting a job.

• If you want to get into the military or get a particular job maybe not. But there's always tattoo concealer.

• If you want it, it’s not a bad idea. It’s just that you will have to get it re-inked more frequently than a tattoo that’s done somewhere else.

• depends on the tatoo and it might be a bad idea because some employers dont want visible tatoos

• as with any permanent thing you may change your mind on later, most all tattoos are a bad idea

• It can look really good but don't get any cheap ones.

• I prefer not to mark my body with piercings or tattoos.

• They are cool, Might have a hard time finding or keeping a job though.

• Yeah if you ever want a job that needs you to be taken seriously

• Not necessarily. If the person wants them, go for it. I personally would never get a tattoo.

• They’re atrocious.

• Yes, for obvious reasons.

• Not if something small on the knuckles.

• Terrible idea

• If you want any job other than blue collar? Yes.

• yessssssssssssssss

• All tattoos are a bad idea.

• I guess not. But don’t get crazy ones.

• Nop, I think they look dope

• I think tattoos are almost always a bad idea.

• I don't have a problem with them

• For me, any tattoo is a bad idea.

• Any tattoos is a good idea for me if they doesn't show when you wear a suit, makes it look not classy

• Tattoos are a bad idea altogether.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJZlbIGWhU