What Are Your Thoughts When You See Someone Attractive Of The Same Sex?

What Are Your Thoughts When You See Someone Attractive Of The Same Sex?
  • I think nothing
    Vote A
  • I think something sexual
    Vote B
  • I think about wanting to look just like them
    Vote C
  • I think something else
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think "Oh, they're pretty."

Then go about my day.

2|2
    0|0
  • It all depends on where my mind goes at the moment. Like It might be sexual or not. Even straight person can have same sexed thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Depends. What type of sexual? Like you’re thinking of how many girls he could get? Or are you thinking of kissing him?

• 6d

Sexual, sexual you know sexual things.

• I find them attractive not sexually, I'm biromantic

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends. Mostly I think "oh well, there goes part of the gene pool" but if it's someone I had a romantic interest in the thoughts would be something along the lines of "damn, there goes the gene pool" 😅😜

1|0
    0|0
  • i admire their beauty and think they look like dolls. and then i look at myself and wanna go jump off a cliff. i've been called beautiful and cat called often, but for some reason, i still think i'm not all that. i think they're all lying. liars. but of course, other women will want to kill them. any beautiful girl with a nice body is hated on by jealous women with low self-esteem. i am not a bitch, and don't act like one. i get jealous too, but for me, i don't act bitchy. i just feel insecure and think to myself: i'll die alone. i need some cats NOW.

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

and all the women saying they don't think anything. please. course you do. plotting how to put shaving cream in her shampoo i bet. ;)

• I can admire them but nothing sexual. More just like a beautiful painting more than anything else.

1|2
    0|0
  • "Damn she's cute/sexy" "look at that ass" "I wonder what she looks like naked"

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm like 'ah, that person looks good' and then go on with my life. Same with opposite sex.

2|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t bother me. I know there are attractive guys out there but I’m not attracted to them. If I would I guess I would be bisexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I wish I looked similar to that that guy, holy shit!"

1|0
    0|0
  • ijustthinkhey im me ve happy with me its my persobaluty that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be turned on and think something sexual

1|1
    0|0
  • Ooh she pretty tho. The end.