Why are my usual skincare/makeup products suddenly making me break out in hives/making my face itchy?

I'm so puzzled. I know nobody here can know for sure, but I'm just wondering if anybody has any ideas. I've been using the same products for months. Now, when I use my regular lotion, my face gets very itchy and red and it only gets better if I take a Benadryl/use Benadryl ointment, so I think it's an allergic reaction. I'm having the same problem with face masks and foundation that I've used multiple times before. Why would I suddenly be having allergic reactions to regular products I use?

31