Can you help me fix my GAG friend's dating profile?

BoSvenson
First of all, forget about the pic you just saw. She just told me that if I was gonna post this question, I had to let y'all know she wasn't exactly a toothpick. This question isn't about looks or any particular type of clothing. It's about sexy poses for the camera. Her dating profile pics suck shit. It's not the profile, but it's the crappy pics. (Her profile is fucking brilliant, because I wrote it. And if I ever want a great profile, she'll be writing mine. That's how this stuff works.)
Today I mailed her a dark, navy blue polo shirt. There's just something about a woman wearing a man's-type shirt, the rings my bells.
I didn't send here a button-down shirt like this, because I felt a polo shirt would better "accentuate" the positive. (Her amazing rack)
She asked me if that type of thing would signal the wrong type of message? LMAO
I had to remind her that 99.999999999% of guys on dating apps, are just looking for that slice of heaven. It's not even possible to send the wrong message, because there is only ONE message.

So what type of poses would get your attention? Please post them. (She will be wearing her polo shirt with NOTHING else on)
These are three of my suggestions"
3
3