Girls, when it comes to your looks, do guys opinions or do girls opinions matter more to you?

I only care about what guys think because that's who I'm attracted to. Some girls have said I'm not attractive but I found plenty of men who find me attractive.

Girls, when it comes to your looks, do guys opinions or do girls opinions matter more to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It actually depends with me. If it is a negative opinion, I really don't care about it unless it comes from my boyfriend cause I don't live to please any of these people. But I do want to please my man and want him to be attracted to me. However, if it is a positive opinion that comes from a girl or a guy, then I'll care and be happy about that compliment :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are easy to please, and they will often tell you what you want to hear to get into your pants, therefore a girl's opinion is more critical (and helpful). For example the guy will complement your outfit because it shows off your figure, but a girl will tell you if the shoes/accessories match with the dress or not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't mind opinions from either gender and I like compliments no matter where they are coming from, but I care more about what guys think about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it doesn't matter who said it, if a negative opinion has been said (usually more than once) I will probably change it if it's superficial because I too will start to hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls. They pay a little more attention to the details, like I do, they have a little more to say. I often feel like I either look ugly or good (if I ask my brothers or father), to guys opinions😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls. They are generally tougher to judging one, and pretty competitive to it, so for a girl to say you're beautiful it's like an extreme achievement. Not that anyone should be chasing for others approval though. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say neither because I don't care about peoples opinions based on my looks. If I has to choose I'd say it's slightly leaning towards men because I'm attracted to guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are usually easily impressed so I care more about girls opinions since they usually know what they’re talking about and because I’m more attracted to girls anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither truly matter but I consider a woman's opinion to be more honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about both. Social status among girlfriends is important too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mever really ask for opinions on how I look... But since I am surrounded by girls, I get their opinion a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Opinions don’t matter I attract a lot of guys so I know I’m attractive. But I’ve been told by guys and girls that I’m attractive a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who count the most is the one who say the nicest things about me XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Only my opinion matters. I dress for me. 💜💙💚

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls but that’s cause I’m attracted to women so I’m bias.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll ask my friends for advice but in the end it’s always the guys opinion that matters lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself which is technically a girl's opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are of interest to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m bisexual so uhh both 😃🔫

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls' cause I'm more into girls and trust them more. Guys are ready to say a lot of bullshit to get in your pants lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither at this point really. I think it used to matter an equal amount when I was younger, but I've learned I can't please everybody.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes