Girls, when it comes to your looks, do guys opinions or do girls opinions matter more to you?

I only care about what guys think because that's who I'm attracted to. Some girls have said I'm not attractive but I found plenty of men who find me attractive.

21

Most Helpful Girls

• It actually depends with me. If it is a negative opinion, I really don't care about it unless it comes from my boyfriend cause I don't live to please any of these people. But I do want to please my man and want him to be attracted to me. However, if it is a positive opinion that comes from a girl or a guy, then I'll care and be happy about that compliment :)

• Guys are easy to please, and they will often tell you what you want to hear to get into your pants, therefore a girl's opinion is more critical (and helpful). For example the guy will complement your outfit because it shows off your figure, but a girl will tell you if the shoes/accessories match with the dress or not.