Do attractive women attract both sexes more than attractive men do? Women paid to stand there and look pretty?

I ask this because there are jobs where women just have to stand there and look pretty to get paid, like at races and fights, even game tv shows and car displays. Stuff which both sexes view and like. Women get into certain clubs for free before a certain time. Even female strip clubs get more attention than male strip clubs, I think it does from both sexes.

Do attractive women attract both sexes more than attractive men do? Women paid to stand there and look pretty?
  • Yes attractive women do attract more people than attractive men do
    Vote A
  • No attractive men attract more people than attractive women do
    Vote B
  • They both attract the same amount
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I mean a woman by nature has all those soft and delicate futures. Plus most women even if not bisexual, do like to admire the beauty of other women, sooo attractive women attract both sexes more.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I tend to agree with you. Think about the things women tend to find sexy on men; forearms, charisma, and calves are harder to show off than a woman's tits, lips, hair, and ass.

1|1
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Women find nice lips attractive on guys of course. And a lot like guys with muscles. With a full head of hair. Which a lot of guys don’t have which is weird. (The hair)

• 10 d ago

You can blame testosterone for the hair loss.

• 10 d ago

Excellent opinion !

• Women are the more attractive gender, that's what I keep saying.

3|1
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. Both men and women are attracted to beautiful women. From a straight female perspective women admire it as do gay men.
    An attractive man for example other men probably wouldn't pay much mind to simply because because men don't "fan girl" over the same sex like women do mostly because they don't care, and also admiring another guy's looks is seen as gay. Which is ridiculous but it's still seen that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • just a side note, I've never found angelina jolie attractive at all, her jaw is an actual square and is so disproportionate to her neck. she looks really stony like if you touch her it will hurt

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

i'm bi though and prefer guys so rarely find any women beautiful or worth staring at lmao

• Just look at women, I mean, I hate to put the pussy on the pedestal, but god

1|1
    0|0
  • I think this is something natural that's why women are treated with some privileges

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno I look around and I seem to attract both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both genders overall , view females as much more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally yes unless the man is one in a million good looking, like unreal beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are privileged in that way

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because most women are bisexual

1|1
    1|0
  • moma does dat

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall yes I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex sells

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm attractive and attract a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes