Is there any reason to look attractive while you currently aren't attracted to anyone?

I just feel like giving up. I'm starting to think that maybe I should stop caring about my looks while I'm not trying to attract anyone in particular anyways. I have little money and I can definitely feel the difference between me and other people from my class.
I spend a significant part of them for make-up, beauty products and contact lenses. And I don't have a boyfriend or a crush anyway. I think it might be better to stick to ugly and save some money instead of spending them on things that make me not-ugly

Yes
No
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
52
38