Can’t wear a bra any tape or suggestions what to use?

I got the pasties before and I just free balled after 2 hours because they kept falling off!! Someone that I know legit recommended clear duct tape but that sounds sooooo painful to take off later! I say boob tape but it looked thin I need them to be held in place all night 😢 the romper I have is a deep V I can’t wear a bra with it really.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh honey you can use pasties they work just fine and don't come off till you take them off yourself
    I use pasties everyday at my work and they dont come off tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

They come off of me maybe I got shitty ones? Are you bigger or smaller I ready that can affect too

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Mmmm I didn’t even think about VS thank you!!!

• 6 d ago

They sell good ones
      Cheers

• How about using the duct tape with a non-adhesive pad over the sensitive area so it is easier to remove?

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to tell me what your gonna do with it. For instance if your gonna swim you can't use the adhesive tape but if you not swimming then you can

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Going to a party

• 7 d ago

They have this one I always see on line its adhesive and you can adjust you can probably get it overnighted if you pay extra for the shipping

• Sneaky Vaunt from Instagram 🖤

0|1
    0|0
  • I have used medical tape before 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you just not wear one

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

No unfortunately if I bent over or anything you’ll see my whole boob I’m sure some girls wouldn’t care. Don’t think my boyfriend would like that lol

• 7 d ago

Got you

Recommended myTakes