I like this makeup less than the other day I posted. But what do you think of it?

I like this makeup less than the other day I posted. But what do you think of it?

by the way it’s a winged cut crease.. it’s really not supposed to be super blended

1|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Makeup is too thick. My first pic is from a 60's movie. Eye makeup hasn't improved much.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cat have freaked out from you, is this a bull ring in your nose 🀣

0|0
    1|0
  • That blue glitter 😍 It looks beautiful. You're so talented at makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one I think is my favorite look of yours so far the colors work really well together I love the lip. It looks so great its amazing! Your very talented.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really nice and elegant. I'd like to see more of the blue but meh, you do you!. The colours remind me of Magnificent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Executed perfectly but it's not something I would wear personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it I'm always scared to use really colorful makeup looks. I don't think they look good on me but it looks great 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg! How do you do that? I can never perfect something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn you're fucking hot and adorable honey πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • You look way better without makeup.

1|1
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

That's not the question? Just cause you think someone looks better without makeup means they can experiment with different looks and wear as much or as little as they please?
      It's so annoying when people don't even try to give an answer pertaining to the question.

Recommended myTakes