Fix for oily hair and skin?

My hair gets oily so easily, I have to shower every other day, but I have a strong erg to do it every day because of how oily it gets. I got Elvive shampoo, conditioner made with essential oils, and I only shampoo the ends. I've even tried using cold water on it.
My face was getting acne and oily so I started washing it every day, than twice a day, now I feel like nothing works. I wanna try Benzol Porixide again but my eyes swell up when I do it. I feel like an ugly oily mess 😭
Help me ladies!

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend using less conditioner for your hair. Shampoo strips the oil from your hair, while conditioner sort of restores it as a protective barrier. You may be using too much conditioner, essentially making it more oily, and then you may also not be rinsing it out as much. As for your skin, I would try going into Sephora or another makeup store and asking for help. I did that for my skin (I have an oily T-zone but the rest of my face is combination), and they helped me find a good moisturizer that helped eliminate a lot of the extra oiliness. I also would recommend rinsing your face with cold water in the morning and trying Witch Hazel toner too!