Are my legs good, bad or average? Could I wear skirts?

So are my legs good,bad or average?

I really want more opinions from girls because this is sort of fashion related, so girls, do you think I could wear skirts?

I know I shouldn't care but I don't want to look like a fool lol, sometimes family and friends aren't the best to point things out to a person, so could I? Or should I refrain from wearing skirts?

It's OK to be totally mean or honest, I'm fine with that.

Pic 1:

link

Pic 2:

link

Pic 3:

link

Pic 4:

(from behind)

link

Pic 5:

link

Pic 6:

link

Good, bad or average and should I or could I rather wear skirts?

Thank you all for answering, I appreciate it very much and will be deleting the photos.

2612

Most Helpful Guy

• You could get away with wearing those skirts.

Personally tho, I think they show a bit too much flab (except the first pic, because you can't see it there), so you should opt for skirts a bit longer. OR, tone up your legs above the knee(thigh?) :)

• Thanks! my first best answer =D

• lol. idcccccccccccccc. I got my first best answerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• okay. I didn't mean to be so rude in the comment above this one lol.

dalila, I agree she shouldn't wear longer skirts. I only said that so it wouldn't seem like I'm a typical guy who tells women to work out, hence, the second part of that sentence in my original answer.

arwens, yea she probably was lookin for someone to call her flabby, but that's not my fault.

i only gave an honest answer. I didn't call this girl up and tell her to pick me for best answer =/