Do you like any of these for an important but casual date in the park (Mostly walking and talking. There will be a lot to discuss) ?

There are no wrong answers. Detail is appreciated but not required. Thank you for contributing your opinion 😊
🌼🌼🌼
A
A
B
B
B
C
D
D
A...
B...
C...
Vote C
D...
Vote D
None
Vote E
All
Vote F
GirlGuy
7 d
Clarification 😊

1. These women are not me. These are pictures from online.

2. I am using these dresses as a template. To represent the basic style I'm interested in. With these specifically in certain cases, some are too short or too much Cleavage or uncomfortable fabric or see through. Or too dressy.

Those styles with some changes ~
Soft cotton
Not too short
No cleavage
Not see through

6 d
So here is the thing.. I am waiting for some cuts and bruises all up and down on left leg and bit of right leg to heal.

If I decide to wear jeans.. What about a blouse that looks like the top (shirt) portion of A , with a nice fitted pair of jeans?

I think I like the above the waist part of A as a blouse, a lot.

What do yI you guys think?
35
18