Is it normal that I prefer myself with no makeup over with it?

I've tried several different methods of makeup application and have even let others do it (even professionals), and I've never liked the way I look with makeup as well as with none. I rarely wear it, so I guess I might just be used to the way I look without it, but I feel like I always look just "meh" with it.

Even when I've had to have makeup professionally done for weddings and such, I didn't like it. I actually have only liked my makeup when done by someone else once. The rest of the time, everyone wanted to cake it on and go all out (once even with fake eyelashes, the only time I've ever worn them), and I thought it almost looked scary because it was just so cakey and overdone. It didn't even look like me.

When I do wear makeup, I like it best when it's as minimal as possible. But, I still prefer none at all.
4
3