How many items of each article of clothing is recommended (I e 5 X shirts , sweaters, pants, skirts, dresses, shirts, socks, bras, underwear )?

Given the fact I am most inclined to post stuff I more than 50% like and not bother about the rest, I think I am going to give myself a goal of a certain amount of sets of clothing- then donate the rest. I will do this on a First post- First keep” basis.

I have already posted about 20 outfits- most of which I will keep. I am thinking 50 outfits should be an upper limit. Breaking it down to individual article of clothing, it is maybe 5 or so of each. This seems reasonable to me.

What do you think?
5 of each article is OK.
Less than 5.
More than 5.
Vote C
GirlGuy
8 d
That pile is old. At the time I thought it was huge. It has since proliferated to quite literally approx 10X it’s original scope. Hmm can something be literal and approximate at the same time.. Regardless, , it’s A LOT. I live in a large studio with shelving no closet. I have 6
(6 ft high x 4 long x feet deep ) shelving units. 3 on each side of my room.
10
4