When you go into your girlfriends room (specially the first time) what do you look for/at/in?
AND, what are some turn on's and turn off's when walking into her room?
Thank you! :)
Most Helpful Girl
tips on what to do before a guy enter's your room:
1. tidy your room (an untidy room is definitely a turn OFF)
2. hide your teddy bears and dolls or other collectibles (reminders of our mothers, grandmothers or other old women who collect knickkacks)
3. there shouldn't be too many religious worship symbols in your room (not to say you cannot be religious to date, but you don't want him to feel uncomfortable by bringing back flashes of Sister Mary on his first visit)
4. keep your closet doors and lingerie drawers shut
5. open the curtains to let the light in
6. spray some perfume to let your room smell nice :)2