So.. Is it OK if a BRALET shows a bit- bc people also wear them as tops alone? As apposed to an actual BRA- which is meant strictly as UNDER clothing?

👍🏻What you have posted, with that particular level of translucency with a BRALET, in my opinion would NOT be inappropriate to wear outside of your home , in casual settings.
👎 What you have posted, with that particular level of translucency with a BRALET, in my opinion would be inappropriate to wear outside of your home, in casual settings.
GirlGuy
27 d
Hi☺️

So.. I gave not read any responses yet , but thank you for taking the time. I’m working up to it, Tbh I’m a bit nervous lol

I know there will probably be certain assumptions as to why i would ask or post this or wear this etc

I’m often dealing with a white shirt wherein you can see the bra. I was hoping a bra in the same color as other articles of clothing would make it less bra like. Especially with a kind of bra people do wear as tops.

Granted IM not one of those people, SO
27 d
I suppose it is irrelevant to my concern, that they can technically be worn that way.

It’s unfortunate everything has to mean something.. To me clothing is clothing. I don’t care what it is as long as I’m covered.

But I ASSUME it will likely imply something to the person I’m standing next to at the counter etc.. So I wanted to verify 🤷‍♀️

Question: How can I wear a camisole in summer when A bra will always show through -at least a bit 😐
22
10