needless to say I'm terminally single and not by choice...
so I wanna know why guys don't talk to me... I would flirt but guys Never talk to me unless their my friends... my best friend(girl) is not nearly as pretty as me and doesn't have a sense of style and yet all the guys like her.. it makes absolutely no sense to me..
I am pretty, funny, and know how to have fun; so why don't guys like me?
and I'm not tryin to be a bitch... I'm saying it because I honestly want to know..
Most Helpful Guy
There's a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem. If you haven't been laid really, really well recently, you tend to acquire the gaze and body language that betrays that to the opposite sex. There's no hiding it as it is a very primal tell and has been honed over millions of years of evolution. Russians jokingly call the look "the unmilked cow". :-)
This can create a discord with your attractiveness - i.e. quality men would get the inexplicable feeling that you are scorching hot but something is odd or off with you or there's some inner sadness or insecurity or want. Unfortunately most Alpha men don't trouble themselves with pondering with what would happen if they invested some of their time and warmth in you - they simply move on to the next chick, that gives off a less complicated or conflicted reading. Beta men, are of course intimidated by your looks, if your self-assessment is accurate, and will never strike a real conversation with you, even if they sat in a 1st class seat next to you throughout a transatlantic flight. Of course beta men rarely take first class seats.
The good news is, you are not entirely screwed. Here's what I suggest:
1. Wear flats for a bit, even when going out. Your feet will thank you. Have your fave pairs of high heels professionally serviced and brought up to like-new condition, so you do not even have them in the house to be tempted with. This may be a hard and immediately physically felt concession to make, but fundamentally, if you are incapable of yielding a man a couple of inches, in any domain (incl. your height) once in a while, you'd make a poor mate, so no good man for you.
2. An extension of the prior point, just as you flaunt your posture, your legs, your t**ties, flaunt your vulnerabilities. Most men are incapable of doing what I usually do, which is to just come up and start talking - they need some sort of excuse to help you with something.
3. Invest time in extra-curricular activities that make the body do similar work as it does during sex. Yoga, strength training, some cardio. Swimming's good. It generates similar endorphins as good sex, removing some of the patina of the problem described in point (1).
4. When men look at you and objectify you, don't just keep walking and looking straight and above their heads. Slow down, gently meet their gaze, acknowledge with a half-smile. Practice effortless, warm gaze in front of the mirror if you have to.
5. You did not specify how much you m@sturb@te, including before going out. I suggest A/B comparison - some days go out having done it and some days without, and see which seem to work better for you.
Hope these are helpful