Why is society bothered by a woman's body hair?

kim45456
Why is 'not shaving' a societal problem. It is my body, and dont care if you get annoyed by my hairy legs, arms etc. You also dont have a right to judge me. At least in Europe it is not that bad. However, i feel like that in america and other countries it is excepted from women to be unshaved. And dont bring up the subject about hygiene. It has nothing do with it. Do you shave your hair on your head too because of hygienic reasons? Real adult woman have bodyhair. So lets women be women!
Women should still shave herself
It is her body, so it is nobody's business
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
Funny, how some little boys want women to be unshaved. If i have to see your ugly hairy face and beard, you have to see my ugly bodyhair too.
1 y
It is ok if you like shaved women and think they are more attractive. But i am not talking about that. Nobody should degrade women for their bodyhair in public.
1 y
Update: I am going to ask this question because there were many misunderstandings and I could not express myself well
1 y
I am going to ask this question again***
109
31