Do most of the guys answering style questions seem extremely conservative to you?

I mean holy moly batman! No one likes piercings, tats, makeup, sneakers, or dyed hair on girls? Really?

From all the answers I keep seeing on this site, it makes it sound like most guys want girls who look like Julie Andrews in the sound of music, ie: a nun!

If you're a guy who likes individualistic chicks with their own sense of style and nonconformist ladies who don't use Good Housekeeping as their style guide, then holla!

1221

Most Helpful Girl

• cause the guys who want the type of girls you want,usually have them and don't come here for advice on why women don't like them-i'll tell them why-cause we want someone who isn't from the middle ages