Women and armpit hair is it Manly?

I feel if a little sexy blonde dready , Hipster, or Cleancut Lawyer, or homely pudgy skater rat has armpit hair , It depends if it's Wired like a brillo pad , or soft like cotton , and bushey as an arborvitae , This does not changes the fact she's a soft yang women , But when they Tye Dye it dark boogie green , this makes less appealing to me , But no it does not make them less of a woman , and More Manly , This also goes for not shaving legz , yes when the legz go for a while and they are Wirey it's annoying, but if they let it go for three months I've noticed most female hair is a lot less course then men's I've been blessed with very attractive , , all shapes and sizes of the better halves , but I'm also a hippie at heart and have spent slot of time with techno hippies, regular hippies, wanabe hippies , and I can say I've noticed Peace and love , is blown right outta "the fucking good vibrations" chart , when it comes to some of these heartless humanoids...(Off the subject ) They will take u out fore sure if it suits them for the better it's sorda like eminant domain for there own personal feelings, anyway I was saying I was blessed with attractive , some petite , mostly yin and soft and sweet, Does this extra hair , make a difference between homely , "linebackerish" females, YES... MANLY WOMEN , look more butch wit unshaven body parts , But soft petite , Yin ladies , I have no quoemes , wit this subject , huh never thought about it but there's a difference...
Women and armpit hair is it Manly?
Add Opinion