Do you judge people based on their looks?

I don’t mean just for relationships, but people in general. On my last post I asked people to look at a few normal photos I had taken and write a story about me. Some people had a very negative view on me based on (assumingly) how I dress, how I wear my hair and makeup, how I pose, etc. That’s fine of course, I wasn’t offended in any way as that is what they saw. However, it does make me think about how I try really hard not to judge a book by its cover as, if you’ve been following me for a while, you’d know I went through a bunch throughout my life. Poverty, domestic violence, chronic illness. So I don’t like to judge people based on their appearance because you never know what someone is going through, you know? Like, someone could be getting abused at home and you are sitting there judging them for wearing a shirt you seem too low cut, for making the duck face in a photo, for taking selfies, for wearing skinny jeans... I don’t know, it’s something to think about.
Yes, of course, appearances say a lot.
I do, but it’s more inherently. I then feel bad for prejudging them.
No, I try really hard to see past appearances.
Vote C
No, I never judge someone based on their appearance.
Vote D
I do sometimes, but I don’t like that I do and I want to change it.
Vote E
GirlGuy
61
19