#55 Skirt : #DIGITORDONATE (Auxiliary Question: Can the dress under pass as an outfit)?

Also what about the combo , It was not my original plan but I get uncomfortable with body con dresses, so I just threw this skirt on planning on changing the top, but then I thought possibly I can I wear them together..

I like the fact the dress has pockets bc the skirt does not. And you really don’t see the bottom of the dress unless the skirt is blown -in which case it is good bc I don’t flash anyone. And together they are very warm, without people bulky.

They don’t clash color wise and I don’t think they clash style wise.. It’s definitely unconventional combo but I don't know if that makes it ugly.

{I took several pics bc it’s hard to fit the flare of skirt in front of the mirror.

Also the dress is loose in the middle that’s not my stomach bulging out. I’ll have to learn to see* she says in earnest, for the hundredth time*
🤦‍♀️😁🤷‍♀️}

Thank you 🌟🌟🌟
👍🏻DIG IT skirt ( 👎 not with dress though )
👍🏻DIG IT skirt ( 👍🏻you can wear it with dress)
👎DONATE skirt
Vote C
GirlGuy
15
6