Hair colour problem?

Ok so I have dark brunette hair, I’ve basically have had this colour forever since like I’ve never done any colouring with it at all and I want to try something new lol. Since summer holidays are coming up (I live in Aus) I want to have light brown hair (photos below). Its simple, easy and basically the only colour that would probs suit me lol.

But I’m having trouble on which dye I should use I’ve asked a few people no one rlly professional tho yet and they said I should find a rlly light dye like blonde or something since it will only make my hair go a bit light since it’s pretty dark. Some people have said to buy either a medium or light ash blonde dye. But I don’t know which one I should go with and that’s my question.

For all the people who are experience with dying hair or like hair in general I would like to know what would be the best colour dye to use in order to get close result with the pics below, including brand. If there is also any other tips and tricks for dying hair or a different type of light brown that would suit me comment that too. :)

Ps: If u haven’t guessed yea Im doing it myself cause to get it done at my local hair dresser it’s like over $250. I also want to do it myself for fun lol

Another thing is during summer usually my hair does go a bit lighter and in certain lightning my hair does look lighter but originally it’s pretty dark brown

Also don’t judge my ugly face and no that unfortunately isn’t my cat :(
Hair colour problem?
Hair colour problem?
Hair colour problem?
Hair colour problem?
4
3