Vivant’s Thrift Shop Closet #60 #DIGITORDONATE {JUST TIGHTS}?

Don’t worry about the clothing. I am essentially wearing pajamas. I could not decide whether to keep the top and skirt bc while Comfortable, I always felt a bit like I’m wearing pajamas. So they have been relegated to pjs. Clothing that resembles pajamas - not good. Pajamas that resemble clothing - excellent. You can rush out middle of the night in an emergency without feeling like you are totally exposed.

So we’re are just looking at the tights here.. And if anyone who likes them, has suggestion on what colors would go good with them, thst would be cool. 😊 😊

Disclaimer: The solid white part of the tights gives the impression that my legs finish befure they do. The white portion begins well before my underwear. Point being you are not looking at anything but legs, no matter how close to the rim of the skirt. One of those pictures looks like the skirt is right below my underwear , it is NOT... I’m trying to say this politely 😅 🤦‍♀️😐😐My crotch is not remotely in ANY picture.
😎 👍🏻
😐 👎
GirlGuy
15
5