Which #Outfit Is Nicer?

So, it's my birthday today and it's been nice- I opened my presents, I went to college a few people wished me happy birthday after college I went to the bank because that's the number one location to throw a party- especially for a broke person... Justing kidding😂I went there to get some stuff sorted, then I went home, my mum bought fish and chips, then I went upstairs and washed my hair so I could try out my new hairdryer with a diffuser😂😂And to be honest, I've just been chilling pretty much all day- which is how I like it- I hate throwing a fuss like parties and all that- too lazy😂 Anyway, my mum got me these two outfits:

Outfit 1:
Its a hoodie xD
It's a hoodie xD
Sorry the pic is kinda blurry xD
Sorry the pic is kinda blurry xD
Outfit 2:
New York- Where Spider-Man is from :P
New York- Where Spider-Man is from :P
Leggings from the front
Leggings from the front
Side view of leggings so you can see the stripe xD
Another one lol
Another one lol
Which #outfit do you think is better?

PS: I just want to get credit to my awesome friend @VIVANT because she always does the dig or donate stuff so her posts gave me this idea- obviously she does it best, but it can't hurt if I give it a go- right? xD
Which #Outfit Is Nicer?
Outfit 1
Which #Outfit Is Nicer?
Outfit 2
GirlGuy
22 d
I meant give credit lol not get credit xD
Which #Outfit Is Nicer?
13
8