#64 DIG IT OR DONATE : #DRESS?

So.. I am normally NOT a fan of body con dresses. I don’t mean that I think they are ugly. I think they can look really good, but I don’t like them on me. Aside from the modesty aspect, they just don’t suit my body. I don’t want to go into detail bc I’d just be drawing attention to the things I dislike yet I hope other people don’t notice 🤦‍♀️😁😅

I am only posting it bc a - then- friendly acquaintance who I guess is really basically a friend now, had given me this as a gift a year or so ago when I was in my “ Amish”
phase (stylistically) as a friendly joke. It is her birthday and we are going to celebrate as she has invited me. She thought it would be fun If we wore them together... Of course she isn’t expecting me to wear it if I’m not comfortable, but I thought this would be a good time to put it to the donate test.

I think In all the time I wore it once to do laundry and I had a coat on the whole time.

I decided I can wear it for the evening and keep my coat on then donate it.

Or wear it once And keep it for around the house.

Or just return it to her.

{Excuse the hair. Normally I’d push it out of the way but “ body con” so -I didn’t 🤷‍♀️😁😅

This mess is pathetically AFTER two hours of damage control trimming -badly done lol - and tons of cream...

As I had mentioned earlier On the birthday girls post 💚 I had a impromptu break dance session , during which I had neglected to put it in a braid Badly done VIVANT ! 😡 🙄

I pointing out my hair is difficult and not at all “perfect “ to disabuse anyone of any other notion}
#64 DIG IT OR DONATE : #DRESS?
#64 DIG IT OR DONATE : #DRESS?
#64 DIG IT OR DONATE : #DRESS?
😎👍🏻DIG IT
😐👎DONATE
GirlGuy
#64 DIG IT OR DONATE : #DRESS?
11
4