#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?

For some reason which I canโ€™t recall, I ended up with a small and a medium both.

The small I donated bc it was small and felt constrictive. The medium I think is going in the same direction for the opposite reason.. It feels bulky.

Interestingly , I donโ€™t think I ever took a moment to decide if I actually LIKED the jacket.. I was only focused on the Goldilocks issue.

In addition as Iโ€™m sure you will have noticed, I think I have managed to Take the worst pictures I have ever, since I began. I have really outdone myself ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Well... The lighting was horrible in my room. I did play around with shadows and vibes he and tinting and brightness and all that but nothing really worked today. Too grey ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I suppose I decided, if no one can see these well enough to vote, Iโ€™ll just donate.

I think the color is supposed to be wine.. looks a bit like boysenberry or black cherry to me.
#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?
#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?
#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?
#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?
#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?
DIG IT 😎👍🏻
DONATE 😐👎
GirlGuy
#65 DIG IT OR DONATE #JACKET?
15
3