Most Helpful Guy
Stuff that worked for me:
Best solution: Acne products (Proactive, or other styles of "cleanser/toners/etc")
- You'll see results a lot faster
1) Hormonal imbalance (Sometimes birth control can regulate this? It's been a long time since I studied that, but talk to other females and they'll fill you in)
2) Bowl of ice cold water after a hot shower, dip your face in it
- This closes up your pores so that your getting less oil / sweat / grime in them.. Something I read about on "bodyhack" a while back as well.
3) Time - Seriously. Most of the time it's typically an age-related issue and usually clears up as you age.
4) Eating better - Less "fast food" and more healthy home-cooked meals
etc and so forth.
You can read these tips online.. just go to google and type in: "Home remedy for acne"