#5 Out Of The Closet With Vivant & Friends In cold places 🌎🌍🌎 WEAR ME, WEAR ME NOT : What COATS did you all pull Out of your Closet TODAY 💚?

I have to decide within 24 hours (well it was 24 hours when I saved this draft.. It will be several hours less left by the time I post it) if I will exchange the purple coat for black... I like this shade of purple. It is kind of a cherry purple (Though it is dark and I would prefer chrome lavender )

However, between the shoes and the hair I think it might be a bit much and people may not take me seriously. The checkered coat I think helps neutralize it , but I won’t always need an outer coat. I’m also not sure if I may get nauseous looking at purple and pink together, all winter..
#5 Out Of The Closet With Vivant & Friends In cold places 🌎🌍🌎 WEAR ME, WEAR ME NOT : What COATS did you all pull Out of your Closet TODAY ξŒ«ξ‘ŒπŸ’š?
Sorry too much lighting coming through the window when I turn around
I think the Pink on purple maybe not great 😐 πŸ‘Ž πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€’
🥰😎🥰WEAR ME
🙊👀🙊WEAR ME NOT
GirlGuy
15
3