What do you think of these pair of shoes? Do they really look like stripper shoes?

kitty71
I was at a shoe store earlier on and I saw these shoes I fell in love with. It came in 2 kinds of black the one picture above with some lace on it and the other type is a complete leather shoe also in black but it is the same same shoe only in leather. I had not bought them.

Im a lady who has never worn high heels shoes ever in my life not when I was younger not at my current age, like the one in the picture ever ever in my life I had boought shoes like that so high with that heel or that platform. For me walking on those heels are dangerous as you may fall and break your foot and harm your feet something indeed I want to avoid If I fall that is why Im not used to wearing high heels and also because your feet ended up in pain if you wear them long hours, I was never used to wear those heels not even when attending social events I always went to social events or parties with flats or some kin of shoe with a low heel never high the reason I dont own high heels shoes. With these particular pair I felt in love with them today because it was the first time ever in my life I was able to walk in high heel shoes of that caliber without any discomfort, the the part of the platform tht steps on the floor is made of rubber so it won't slip, then the height of the platform make the shoe a bit comfortable in order to balance the high heel so I did not feel any pain by walking it. Now my sister advice me not to buy them because it is dangerous to walk on those shoes but also she told me "Those shoes visually look like stripper shoes, so it is better you won't buy them" Then my brother told me well the shoes are so so if you buy them better the leather counterpart it looks more office type but then again those shoes do not go with your style, as you are a person that never have have that style, I know you and also indeed they look like a bif of stripper shoes". Indeed they look like stripper shoes? Im 48 . My sister is 50 and my brother is 42
Pretty
Not pretty
I can't walk on high heels
Vote C
I definitely will buy them
Vote D
Those are stripper shoes
Vote E
GirlGuy
19
11