#11 WEAR ME, WEAR ME NOT : Which coat color pairs less badly with outfit and pink shoes. (burgundy or purple) Or I should dye one of the coats black?

I know technically purple matches better than burgundy, (or maroon Iโ€™m not sure which it is๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) But with the pink and lavender it gets really โ€œ childishโ€. Bc of all the color everywhere. Iโ€™m considering dyeing one of the coats black ( if that is possible with that material).

For now Iโ€™m trying to figure out which looks less bad. These are my warmest light weight coats. I have dark neural colored coats, but they are either too heavy or not so warm. I like to not be weighed down plus my messenger bag doesnโ€™t fit over the bigger coats. I always end up getting tangled in it when I try to take it off.

I know I have posted this outfit. I happen to have it on when I was looking at the coats , and the fact it is pretty much standard wear for me for winter- as far as color combo and style- it made sense to use it as a template.

Sorry the burgundy coat pics are a bit hazy. Sun was really bright at the time.

Thanks for the feed back ๐Ÿ˜Š
No coat
No coat
No coat
No coat
Burgundy Coat
Burgundy Coat
Burgundy Coat
Burgundy Coat
Burgundy Coat
Burgundy Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Plumb Coat
Burgundy
Purple
Dye the burgundy coat black
Vote C
Dye the purple coat black
Vote D
GirlGuy
14
11