Which green plaid skirt should I keep (Don’t worry about the t shirt. It’s just an under shirt)?

VIVANT
Sorry it was REALLY dark when I took these 😐🤷‍♀️

SKIRT #1
Which green plaid skirt should I keep (Don’t worry about the t shirt. It’s just an under shirt)?
SKIRT #2
🥰🥰🥰KEEP SKIRT #1
Vote A
🥰🥰🥰KEEP SKIRT # 2
Vote B
😢😢😢RETURN BOTH 1& 2
Vote C
🤨🤨🤨ASK ME ANOTHER TIME WITH BETTER LIGHTING
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 y

The fates have interceded... The zipper on #1 broke. #2 it is. So no having to redo the pics in better lighting. All solved.

Thank you !! ♥️♥️
Add Opinion