What hair color do you think I should try next.. I was planning on going back to brown. Now I’m thinking pink- to go with my booties 🤔 😛?

VIVANT
Old picture. Hair is not pink. The TINTED PINK. Just for a reference point.
4 AM, I shaved ALL my hair OFF!! ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚Incidentally, feels soo good. Those of you with buzz cuts prob know the feeling. I love the release of the hair gently falling off.

Wellllll so ok thing is apparently I got lice from a kid I was Chaperoning at a shelter I was volunteering at last week.. Sweet kid. Not his fault. No hard feelings. None. โ˜บ๏ธ

Itโ€™s really good to be ok.. Seriously , my dyed hair was a pain. I had to spend so much time conditioning it and it tangled so easily bc the natural oils were wack. I was forever battling Frizz. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

It really only looked presentable if I spent hours construing then gently curling it loosely. Ahd ecen tyen I couldnโ€™t maintain it if I ran. Iโ€™m active so it was a huge pain. I had to wear it in braids or not move. And often I was too tired before I slept so Iโ€™d wake up with a birds nest. Literally.. Iโ€™d wake up to MrMr ( my parrot) Would be sitting in a pile of hair in the A M ๐Ÿ˜›

Noice how hard Iโ€™m working the โ€œconvincing myself itโ€™s all good โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So.. anyone convinced? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well seriously itโ€™s OK.. from now Iโ€™m going to grow it out all to itโ€™s natural state.

Initially, I was going to just go back to dark brown , so it isnโ€™t noticeable when it grows out..

but then I decided itโ€™s all shaved now. No one will see anything anyhow for months.

So no... Iโ€™ll play a bit first.

Soooo just a heads up. from now on till I don't know 6 months from now, if you wHt to know if it is my REAL hair. No it is not. Not trying to pass off rainbow bright or whatever, as my own ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

And yes I know you donโ€™t HAVE to shave it. There is mayonnaise and all kinds of fancy shampoos. But I work in a fancy restaurant. I literally donโ€™t have time to waiting for lice to disappear. It Would be mortifying if A client saw a lice ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s some kind of beauty violation. If not it should be..

Well itโ€™s done.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ข

Dont cry for me. Silly tragedy. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค“
Light Pink
Stick with Chrome lavender.
Go back to dark brown.
Vote C
Go light brown.
Vote D
Mint green.
Vote E
Willow Blue.
Vote F
Other.
Vote G
GirlGuy
22
9