Boxers or briefs, guys?

boxers or briefs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Briefs. I currently wear boxers and it royally sucks.

~Distant

0|1
    0|0
    • sooooo...why not switch?

• Way too lazy to buy a whole new wardrobe of underwear. I'll slowly make the transition into freedom :]

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Depends, boxers for house use lol, but briefs or something sexier we can wear when we are meeting girls in bedrooms

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Briefs are so much sexier, not that many women are going to know, in my case...

0|1
    0|0
  • I just responded to that lol.

Ok Boxer Briefs. Holds your sack. Doesn't allow it to swing around. No wedgies, no pinching your balls. Yeah need I go on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither boxer nor briefs as I prefer boxer-briefs =D.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxer breifs.

Gives decent support (boxers leave you hanging and are basically useless) and they don't have the possibility of circulation cutoff like breifs

0|0
    0|0
  • Briefs. My girlfriend suggested that I try some, so I did. She works in a large reputable clothes store, and told me that now, briefs are more popular than boxer shorts and just as popular as boxer briefs. I go to the gym most day's, and believe me; briefs are sooooooo much better! Now I wear various types depending on what I'm doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers for casual wear briefs for sports wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men wear boxers because it gives you more room.. Besides they are sexy right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers...

But boxers are so hard to find today and when you do they're like 15 bucks each. o.O

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear loose, underwear or boxers around the house, but when I go out, I wear Abercrombie sport briefs in black or white. They do a nice job of holding on my junk in place in a nice pouch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear loose, cheap underwear around the house, but when I go out, I wear Abercrombie sport briefs in black or white. They do a nice job of holding on my junk in place in a nice pouch.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs

0|1
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Box ares

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear boxers only, a lot more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Briefs or boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • briefs, and tighty whities

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers are way more comfortable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers all the way. I like that they allow my balls to hang and aren't as restrictive as briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers for when I'm on my day off , around the house, briefs to go out and for sports

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer Briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear tighty whities all the time. My girlfriend likes it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like when guys where boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0