Do most girls want to be with a guy for his money?

In the end, when it comes to settling down do most girls want to be with a guy only for his money? Not that their greedy but afraid of not being financially secure to start and provide for their future family? Mainly because of status and fear of facing other peoples negative opinions? Because I have seen even the nicest girls with the most integrity settle down for complete douchebags with a lot of money.
well then let me rephrase my question. Do girls want to be with a rich guy not much for dependence but status even she is well off herself? Since she may find being with a guy who works as a waiter, degrading for her high financial status?
okay girls/guys I don't want any more answers. I've got enough and I want to close this discussion.

8936

Most Helpful Girl

• well its always important to be financially stable for both the guy and girl and their families...it doesn't mean you have to be rich or well off...just as long as you have a decent place to live in, a car and basic necessities

its not a dealbreaker though, if I find out the guy I truly love and like a lot is poor its not gonna change the way I feel about him and I wanna be with him forever

also the only reason the stereotype exists is because back in the day women didn't have jobs and rights as men did...and they depended on men financially so the culture carried over for men to be more financially successful then women...but nowadays its all equal so it doesn't matter women can be successful too and she doesn't care how much money a guy has she makes her own earnings...

one last thing...even if women find money an important factor...well everyone does money is important to go on in life...but specifically women, theyre not looking at money to buy designer handbags or live in luxury, any woman who does well she's shallow and a minority, most women actually are concerned about money because of children...you want your kids to have a nice life a nice education and comfort...its part of the motherly nature in us...because to us, to be a guy and to love a guy we are already thinking of marrying him because we love him, and eventually we want to have kids with him, and being a parent is a lot of work and to raise kids the right way you need money. not to the point to where theyre spoiled but to wear they have a life of comfort, ease and no tensions.