2. Do you wear a bikini at the beach/ swimming? If not why?
3. What type of bikinis do you prefer?
4. Any bikini advise for me as I want to buy some new ones.
Most Helpful Girl
1. I'm really curvy. 42 inch hips, 32 inch waist. I wear a D cup. I'd say I'm an hourglass, curvy, thick, whatever we are calling it these days. lol I love my curvy body. I love my legs too, but I guess they are part of my body. ha ha
2. Yes, I wear bikinis but I also really love the cut out one pieces, and the vintage inspired, retro one pieces. they are just so cute and the retro style works perfectly with my body type.
3. Oh I answered that in #2. lol well I do wear string bikinis sometimes, but because I'm so curvy, its better if I use something with more support that won't easily come undone. like straps that are thicker and not string, halters are great for my big boobs. wearing skimpy bottoms isn't always a great decision either if I'm gonna be moving around and having fun. I have a rounder butt so yeah. anything to show off definition of my waist (emphasis of the curve) is good so if its a one piece, I like something that kind of cinches the waist and draws in. I really like bandeau bikinis, but I can't do it. my boobs are too big, and the tops are so skimpy and easily come off. they work sometimes if I'm just laying around, but swimming, running, etc...no. I tried before and my top came off in the water. I do have one really good one but it was gift so I don't know where the hell my aunt got it. its very supportive and pretty, made for big boobed girls.
4. depends on your body type. you can always google "best bikinis for ____body type." there's something for everyone!
whats your body type?