Do you like my prom dress?

I'm thinking I should lose like 5-10 lbs. Do you think that would make it look better?

link

4732

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if looking slimmer would make you more confident then you should try to lose the weight. An easier option is to buy some shapewear. Like the ones I've seen in magazines that attach to your strapless bra, cover your whole stomach and go down your legs to midcalf. Or you could buy one that fits like high waisted shorts like spanx. They really make girls look good with the before and after pics. Hope this helps!