Medium brown curly hair? ( It was 38 inch Like the black - this one I cut. Helped a bit, though I think it still looks a bit “ swamp thing”)?

VIVANT
Thing is my hair is naturally wavy so, curly hair shouldn’t look so bad on me.

Maybe the Curls are too tight so do not suit. Or the hair is just straggly...

The pictures are not great. I’m sorry about that. It is grey Out so lighting is bad. Adding artificial light makes it blurry. So I can say it does look better irl. Significantly but not drastically.. Maybe about 20% better.

I have thus far shipped back:

Honey blond curly
Black curly
Straight turquoise ombré
Medium brown curly is pending, but it’s looking fairly certain.

Once again, please Do NOT be worried of hurting my feelings. I’m not posting for an ego boost. I want a realistic observation. Like what you would think but would not say if you saw me in public - good or bad. I can’t or won’t ask strangers so you are basically filing in for the silent people who would be walking by.

(Doesn’t matter and I feel dumb explaining but I’m doing it anyhow🤦‍♀️—but that bulge is not my stomach. The shorts are loose and they poof out a bit. They didn’t have my side in that color so I went up two sizes and I thought I could just put them in the dryer to make them fit. It works initially. but they get loose during the day. _Ok_no one cares. I’m neurotic I know 🤷‍♀️)

Thank you 🌺
👍🏻I like it
👎 I don’t like it
🤔 I’m undecided
Vote C
GirlGuy
7 mo
Some detail someone made me think of.

You can not comb it. I learned that the card way with the curly black one lol. As you all saw, It will frizz straight away.

To the touch , I think this feels REALLY soft and lovely and realistic atm, but I doubt there will be much of a shelf life.

Straight is almost always Easier to manage, though often not so soft.

This kind is prob better for 1 special event. Not so much as a staple.
7 mo
I have been wearing it over a week. In the link below is an update / question.

{ I initially intended to post it here but I accidentally posted it on a different hair post. Too many of them 🤦‍♀️😛}

Thank you for your feedback 🌺

Is this medium curly brown getting disheveled. Is it time I switch to straight light brown? ↗
12
5