Guys: are you judgmental about girls that wear short dresses?

I'm quite thin and consequently have really nice long toned legs. In my perspective, they're my big asset. I never show much cleaveage (as I don't have much to show anyway), but I like to wear short, but classy dresses (not the ultra mega mini tight type). I personally think it looks stylish, elegant and cute.

But, from a guy's perspective, would it make me look slutty or easy? It's much more common for girls to show cleaveage, so there's less of a stigma there. But would you think less of a girl that wears short skirts and maybe not see her as girlfriend material?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all, the classy look you're talking about is feminine, cute, styllish, N casually dressy! I'd just think the girl cares about her appearance N likes to look pretty/cute/nice. You don't look slutty AT ALL! Keep wearing 'em since You like 'em...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE