I miss the old Disney animated movies and I'm sure many of you do too so just for nostalgia purposes, which one's your favorite?
Most Helpful Guy
Aladin! It's got everything!
- Comedy (Robin Williams... amazing, genie was a part created for him!)
- 'Rags to riches' (There's nothing better than seeing a person in poverty having thier life transformed)
- True love (Awwww :) How a princess can look beyong a 'street rat's' status in society and take him for who he is)
- Heroics (If you've seen the film you know what Aladin has to go through to defeat Jafar)
- A super-villian (Even though he's scum I think we all love Jafar, funny, funny sorcerer)
- Care between freinds, teamwork (Aladin's care of Abu (his monkey) and carpet (treats it like a person even though it's a carpet) and his freedom of genie)
- Happy ending (Everything turns out alright in the end, 'Guy gets the girl', Genie's freedom is granted and the villian is defeated)
CLASS FILM :)3THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE