What do you think of Asians with colored eyes?

And no, I don`t mean having contacts in.

Their natural eye colour is blue, grey or green. The reason I`m asking what you think is because most Asians usually have dark eyes and you don`t see many with coloured eyes.

46

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• sounds hot

• who is the hottie in the update?

• he's a lucky dude.

• I guess. His dads pretty rich and famous. He`s like one of the best indian actors of all time and known by nearly every indian out there.

• Kayuuute!

• Usually it's the mixed that have coloured eyes.. Like green. And , it sure can be SUUUPERrr hot.

• i think Asian girls are hot. having colored eyes just makes her sexier.

• Default, weird. If I actually knew what they looked like I could say if it works for them.

What Girls Said 4

• That's Aishwarya Rai. She's Indian and she has naturally brown eyes. Those are contacts. And she won Miss World a few years ago, so obviously a lot of people thought it was hot.

Here is a pic of her when she was younger with her natural brown eyes.

link

• i think they are Asians with colored eyes. what do you think about them? haha

• haha same but I`m also surprised at it because you don`t normally see a lot of Asians with coloured eyes.

• I find it attractive and its different than what we are used to seeing with Asians (brown eyes) However keep in mind that there are Asian groups that share those traits. (Uyghurs in China can have blue or green eyes, Kazakhs can as well and they are Asians)
    I'm also dating a guy who is a bit Asian and has green eyes so its lovely.

• i think she must be a mix

• Have never see it. Don't believe it's even possible.

• LMAO, she'll show you.

• Yeah I thought Chinese/Japanese Asian too. Or Pakistani Asian.

• I meant Pakistani Asian, not chinese/Japanese.