What do you think about make up? What do you think about boys who wear make up?

claryy

(The only thing that I ask to you is to answer without insult people on this question.)

I really love make up because when I wear it I feel more sicure about me and I don't care if there are a lot of people who say that sometimes I wear to much make up because it make me confortable so I will continue to do it, at the end this is my life so I can do what I want.
For me make up is a type of art because thank to make up we can create a lot of beautiful things, I have a lot of make up item and I hope to improve my skills with make up.

The second question that I did is a little complex because I know that there are a lot of boy who are insulted because they wear make up, I find this a stupid thing to do.
They use make up because they like it and because it is their way to express theirself and this is the same thing that I do but if I use make up is ok because I am a woman, if a guy use make up it isn't ok because he is a man... My question is why? If I can wear it, men can too, I don't insult or critique them, on the contrary I really appreciate them because they aren't ascemed to show theirself despite all the insult that they receive.
There are a lot oplf maen who because rich or famous thanks to make up such as Jeffree Star, I find him a make up icon, he did a lot of products, his products are amazing.

The only thing that I don't like is that this guy's are more skilled than me with make up lol.
The think that I hope is that people stop to see make up as a girl thing because it isn't, it is just Art and we can't judge people by their covers.

The guy on the Pic is James Charles, I really love how he uses make up, he is so talented and he doesn't care about what other people think about him, he will continue to use make up because it is his passion.

What do you think about it?
9
6